Shop My Avon Store!

To order Any of the Products reviewed in this blog, just click the link below and that will take you to my Avon Store:
http://www.youravon.com/mmartin3538

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NATURALS Glazed Apple & Walnut Refreshing Shower Gel

All I can say is YUMMY!!

 Avons Naturals Glazed Apple and Walnut shower gel has become my absolutely favorite thus far from the Naturals Line of products. A sweet-scented mix of glazed apples with a light sprinkle of rich, creamy walnuts. It has a really rich lather and leaves your skin feeling so soft and refreshed.

Every time I use this it reminds me of mom's baked apple pie or grandma's apple fritters at Christmas time. It is amazing!! It also comes in a refreshing body spray and a moisturizing hand and body lotion.



Even if you don't try any of the other Naturals products, this one you have GOT to try!


Remember, you can order it here 24 hours a day and it ships quickly:
http://www.youravon.com/mmartin3538

No comments:

Post a Comment